Sunday, February 17, 2013

Back on (and off) the juice

As of yesterday, I am 10 weeks pregnant!

I spent last Sunday night in the ER, getting more fluids, and the entire week on home IVs, again.  Luckily, after going off the IVs (doctor recommended this time...), I am doing much better.  Keeping down fluids, and a little food.  I'm even able to sit upright for brief periods of time.

Now the big problem:  I'm BORED.  Going in the car makes me vom, and driving is out of the question (it took one day of driving down the street and vomiting to nix that idea).  I nap at least once a day, but TV is boring, the internet is boring, and it all makes me dizzy.  So I spend a lot of time just lying down with my eyes closed.  Yay.  My day is then broken up by showering (an hour long adventure that involves lying down afterwards), and attempts to eat.  Seriously, a month ago I was working, running my etsy shop, hanging out with friends....sigh.  Now I'm down 20 pounds and stuck in my house, too weak to really do anything.

This is not forever.

This is not forever.

This is not forever.

1 comment:

  1. Can you listen to books on cd? Or soft music thar ministers to you in the midst of the suffering? Im so sorry sweet mindy :( praying that your hg subsides sooner rather than later! Love from california!!!

    ReplyDelete